Summer is finally here! The weather is warm, the flowers have bloomed, the days are long - and wedding season is officially upon us. But before you get to watch them say “I do,” cut the cake, or tear it up on the dance floor, you have to get the right gift.
Here are some great off-registry options to buy for every bride and groom on your list.
Something Useful For the Home
This may not be the most romantic option on the list, but the right household items can really set the right tone and help the happy couple start to build their home. We recommend:
- A versatile cooking appliance, like a Crock Pot, that will make getting in the kitchen easier and more fun.
- A killer set of self-sharpening knives that will have them slicing and dicing in a flash.
- A programmable coffee maker so they can wake up to the perfect cup of joe.
- A powerful, easy-to-maneuver Dyson vacuum to get their new home spic and span.
- A versatile set of nonstick cookware so they can make all their favorite dishes without the tough cleanup.
Health and Beauty for Husband and Wife
Wedding planning and getting all set for the big day is wonderful, but it can also take its toll and add some major stress. Help them combat anxiety or pre-wedding jitters with some great wellness-minded options:
- Let them sit back, relax, and enjoy a night in with personalized his and hers robes.
- On the same note, help them create the perfect in-home energy with an essential oil diffuser
- Get them a powerful juicer so they can get their greens and start the day off right.
- Or, if they’re busy, get a meal delivery service that’ll take the stress of cooking, going out, or getting groceries right out of their hands.
These days, no home is complete without some cool and useful gadgets. Here are some technological options sure to get them excited:
- An Amazon Echo that’ll let them play music, set alarms, check traffic, and more.
- An Apple TV 4K that will help them ditch their cable and stream their favorite apps and shows on the spot.
- A wireless, water-resistant speaker they can take to the beach, to a day at the pool, or even to the shower.
- A powerful security camera, like Nest Cam IQ, so they can get some rest or go out of town with total peace of mind.
Last but not least, you just can’t go wrong with an unexpected, out-of-the-box gift option. This could be:
- A gift card for somewhere they’ll visit during the honeymoon.
- A subscription box that both of them will love - check out awesome coffee and wine subscriptions here.
- Maid services, because nothing says “I love you” quite like the gift of free time and a spotless home.
- An Airbnb gift card so they can pick their own special getaway or adventure.
- A personalized suitcase set so they’re ready to go.
Check out more gift options at My Gift Stop.