Quiz: What’s Your Watch IQ?
Sure you’ve worn a few watches in your lifetime, but how much do you really know about these timeless timepieces? Ever wonder how you would finish in a Watch IQ Quiz?
Did you know the first self-winding watch has been around since the 1700s? The first automatic winding watch was invented in 1923… quite a few centuries later.
Back when we were selecting which timepieces to feature on this site, we set out to test our own Watch IQ. We’re happy to say we know a lot about our country’s most commonly worn jewelry. See how you fare!
Ready to test your timepiece smarts? We think you’ll have fun with this one:
1. Name the watchmaker that also makes cars?
4. What is the only form watches do not yet come in?
5. What is the name for someone who makes watches?
6. Which brand is NOT one of the most expensive watch brands in the world?
7. Which country is most known for watches?
8. How many watches does the average man want?
9. People who collect watches, timepieces and clocks are called?
10. How much does the most expensive watch in the world cost?
There you have it! Are you ready to check your answers?
ANSWERS: 1c; 2d; 3b; 4b; 5c; 6a; 7c; 8a; 9d; 10c
If you got more than seven correct answers, you’re doing better than the average watch wearer! If you got less than seven, you might need remedial timepiece studying.
In the meantime check out some of the amazing watches we carry!
|Alpina Men's Automatic Watch||Alpina Men's Strap Smartwatch||Luminox 9098|