If there is one person that should feel totally spoiled on Valentine’s Day, it’s your wife- and chances are you’ve already given her her fair share of chocolate and flowers. While these are solid go-to’s, they can be a little impersonal - and we think it’s time to step it up!
That’s why we’ve put together the ultimate list of 7 Valentine’s Day gifts for her. Whether she’s the ultimate prankster, the die-hard romantic, the fashionista, or anything in between, you’re sure to find something on this list that’ll make her smile and show her just how much you care.
Just because you want your gift to be special doesn’t mean you have to abandon all of the classics. You can’t go wrong with a beautiful piece of jewelry that matches her personal style.
If that style is more traditional, we recommend a beautiful pair of diamond studs.
Looking for something more unique? Try a fun piece of fashion jewelry that shows off her personality. A standout choice is MantraBand’s inspirational bracelets and pendants - each one has a motivational word or phrase on it that’ll get her in a good mood every time she puts it on.
Another choice that you can’t go wrong with - especially during the winter months - is a versatile accessory like a scarf or a pair of sunglasses. For some neutral, go-with-anything options, we recommend an infinity scarf or a flattering pair of Ray-Ban aviators.
Another fail-safe classic: perfume. To get it right, we recommend checking out her existing collection and going for something in the same family - sweet, fruity, clean, floral, etc.
For a scent that has a little bit of everything, we recommend Givenchy Play. Or, if you just know you’ll get it wrong - and don’t worry, we all do sometimes - check out something like Sephora’s Scent the Look Perfume Sampler. It lets her try out mini bottles of some of the hottest perfumes out there - then, she can trade in the included “scent certificate” for a full-sized bottle of the winning scent.
Date Night for Two
Nothing says “I love you,” like a thoughtful date night. Here are some great options:
- An intimate picnic: Want something for just the two of you that will also get you out of the house? Find a great local park - or even a great spot in your yard - and take her on an intimate picnic. You don’t have to get too fancy here - as long as you remember the blanket, a candle, her wine of choice, and a few of her favorite snacks, you’ll be good to go.
- A class: Does she paint? Cook? Play a sport? Take her to a class that’s in her wheelhouse - it’ll be fun for her and she’ll appreciate that you made the effort to join her.
- Dinner: Go with the classic choice and take her to a romantic dinner. Keep her favorite food in mind or find a local hotspot.
Does she prefer a nice night in? Get her some products that will help her relax like:
- A pair of cozy socks
- A Nap weighted blanket
- Bath products like a great shower gel or some lavender bath salts
If you want to give her some options, sign her up for a BirchBox subscription. With their Valentine’s Day special it’s only $60 for 6 months, and she’ll get five deluxe samples of her favorite hair, skin, and style products.
You can’t go wrong with a useful, take-anywhere gadget. Make sure that it’s something she can use and enjoy often. Some go-to’s:
- A portable charger or a charging phone case
- An Fujifilm Instax instant polaroid camera
- A pair of Skullcandy wireless headphones